Jobs in the World
With the prospect of a long and deep recession, many people are worried about their jobs. Is it possible to find a job during recession? What are the jobs that will ensure that you have a job for the rest of your life?
Before you worry, you should look at some specific industries and jobs that are still hiring. Some industries that are proving to be very recession proof are the following:
1. Education.Okay, this one has got to be the obvious. Education and training is one of the most developed sectors in the world. Thus, there is a big demand for teachers, instructors, professors and librarians. Not only are there more jobs in this sector, but these jobs normally come with a good pay package. In fact, the average salary for an instructor in English Literature is between $36,000 and $55,000.
2. Health Care.Another sector that is recession proof is the health care sector. That is, if you are a nurse. There is a huge shortage of nurses in the US, so more and more nurses are being hired every year. catch is, the pay is rather high. An instructor in Health Care is looking at a salary of $34,000 to $49,000.
3. Law. everybody is talking about the economic situation. This is the reason why laws are being passed to regulate various business transactions. This is also why there is a huge demand for lawyers. A lawyer in the US can earn anywhere between $45,000 and $100,000. catch is, the more experienced you are, the more your salary will be. If you are just starting out, you can expect a salary of $35,000. lawyer is one of the best paying jobs in the world.
4. cooks. cooks can get jobs in restaurants, hospitals or in the catering business. This is a lucrative opportunity. The average salary is between $34,000 and $48,000. It is still a lucrative option.
5. Sales. Sales can be a very lucrative position. This is even better since you get a piece of the pie. Sales can generate a very attractive salary. It could soar up to $55,000.
6.accounts. Accounts are also very lucrative. You can start a career in accounts by working as a tester or by being an auditor. It will take a lot of education and learning, but this is indeed a very lucrative profession. If you are good at balancing accounts, you can expect very good salary.
7.opinionators. This is not a new concept. opinionators were always highly paid. With the shifting trends in the media, their role has changed a lot. But their function is still the same. How much they will get is anyone’s guess.
8.ship operators. Today, cruise ships also need accountants and surveyors. But their task is a bit different. Their task is to make sure that the passengers are having a good time on board. It is the operator’s job to check all the arrangements so that the passengers have a safe and enjoyable cruise.
9.VIEWERS. Would you like a job where you get to see different parts of the world? This is what a viewer does. A viewer is paid a lot of money for looking around and taking in all the different activities and places. There are companies that are looking for experts for this. They are willing to pay quite well for the job.
10. motorists. This is the job most people are interested in. Many people are looking for jobs this kind. If you are good, petrol stations are open to you. Can you drive? If yes, then you can work as a motor vehicle inspector. Being a motor vehicle inspector, you are tasked to make sure that all vehicles are in safe condition.
11.aucesspeople. This job is a bit self-explanatory. All you have to do is to sit down and check out the situation. But you shouldn’t just see the mess and tensions, you should also talk to people. That is all it takes is to ask a few questions.